Sunday 24 January 2010

The Christmas Tarot


It may seem a little late to be talking about The Christmas Tarot - but I'm going to anyway.
This is a twenty-two card Major Arcana only deck inspired by the magic of a Victorian Christmas and the images were selected from Victorian Christmas cards. There are several changes of card names. The Fool is The Child, The Death card has been renamed Nativity, The Devil card is The Angel and The Tower is called The House of God. This is an electronic deck that can be easily downloaded in less than a minute. It can either be printed yourself or, as I did, sent to an on-line photo processor which gave excellent results - much better than I could have done at home. Included is a printable 45 page guidebook which includes descriptions of each card, several new spreads and tips and suggestions for your Christmas Tarot readings.
Visit the website and see the images on-line before buying and downloading. I can't actually see myself reading with this deck but I do love looking at the images - it's beautiful.

2 comments:

CosmicCollection said...

I also love these cards. In fact, another idea would be to print and use them as alternative Christmas cards for friends and family. Another reason to go and buy ;-) x

Lori Green said...

That's a great idea, I think I'll do that next Christmas, for specially selected people. Thanks Christiane.X